Water Heater Installation and Repair in Memphis, TN
When your water heater fails, it can ruin your whole day! No hot water for your shower, your dishes, or your washing machine! Inconvenient and frustrating! You don’t realize how important your water heater is until it stops working. Suddenly, you can’t wash your dishes, clothes or take a hot shower.
Repair or Replacement?
You could have several different problems with your water heater. Your water may not be hot enough, may run out of hot water quickly, or your water heater may make loud noises when used. Our experienced plumbers can take a look at your water heater and determine the best course of action.
Signs that your water heater needs attention from an experienced plumber:
- No hot water
- Odd noises
- Short-lived hot water
- Water under or around your water heater
- Signs of corrosion on the water heater tank
While some of these issues can be repaired by replacing the defective component; such as the temperature gauge or valve; often times replacing your water heater is the best option. Water heater replacement is the only option for leaks and corrosion in the tank of the water heater.
In the following scenarios, replacing your water heater is the best option:
- The tank is leaking. This problem usually can’t be repaired.
- The water heater is more than 12 years old and experiences problems.
- You want a larger or different water heater to make sure you have enough water for your family’s needs.
- You may want to switch from an electric to a gas water heater, or vice versa.
- You prefer an endless stream of hot water at a consistent temperature and want to switch to a tankless water heater
We will help you choose the right water heater for you based on your needs, water usage, energy source and budget. Do not ignore a problem water heater. Call the Plumbing experts at Above and Beyond Electric and Plumbing today!
Your water heater can malfunction due to various causes, including:
- Faulty temperature sensor
- Poor installation
- Sediment buildup
- Defective heating element
- Damaged pilot light
- Leaks around fittings or valves
Water Heater Installation Benefits
Water heaters on the market today are far more efficient than the models of years past. A new water heater can give a home or business owner several benefits, including:
- Reduced energy bills
- Water conservation
- Increased home value
- Better temperature regulation