Tankless Water Heaters in Memphis, TN
Hot water when and where you need it! You don't use hot water 24 hours a day, but you're paying to heat water all day and all night. With a standard water heater, you heat and reheat the same water even when you're not using it.
If you are using a conventional gas or electric water heater, you might be surprised to learn that it is relying on technology that is well over 100-years old!
The Tankless Water Heater is a more efficient way to heat water. It heats water quickly and delivers an endless supply of hot water for as long as you need it. With the Tankless Water Heater, you only pay to heat water when you need it and for as long as you want it.
Did You Know That Tankless Water Heaters…
- Only heat water when you need it?
- Provide an endless supply of hot water at a consistent temperature without fluctuation?
- Provide cleaner water than conventional gas or electric tank heaters?
- Are more efficient than traditional gas and electric water heaters?
- Are less likely to leak than tank heaters?
- Shut off automatically when water is not being used, resulting in significant energy savings?
- Typically have a manufacturer’s warranty of 12 years?
- Typically have a lifespan of over 20 years?
- Are compact wall mounted units and take a lot less space than tank heaters?
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters:
- Save You Money
- Energy Efficiency
- Save Space in your Home: Compact – Wall mounted units save a considerable amount of space
- Endless Supply of Hot Water: Water heated to the perfect temperature, only when you need it.
- Peace of mind: When a traditional water heater leaks or fails, it can damage and flood your home with tens of gallons of water. If your tankless water heater was to malfunction, it would only leave behind less than one gallon of water damage.
- Longer Lifespan: 20 years for a tankless vs 12 years on average for a tank heater.
- Increase Home Value: If you’re thinking of selling your home, the lifespan of a tankless will certainly add to a home’s resale value.